As a “Mom Blogger,” Blogger Conferences are more often than not, out of reach. Coordinating child care, traveling, the costs of traveling without a sponsor and just the logistics of attending a conference are tough. So, when I heard about The Blog Workshop, a completely online conference, I couldn’t have been more thrilled. I, like many others, always have things to learn and because I work from the seclusion of my home office, a desire to meet and connect with other like-minded adults that just won’t happen without online networking.
The cost of the Conference is $175 for three full days of Panels, Workshops, Giveaways and information sessions! There are also discounts and Payment Plans Available! Additionally, the Blog Workshop has a Grant Program and a Scholarship Program for the conference. The Conference takes place in the evening so you won’t have to worry about it interfering with your “9-5” if you still have one. Purchase your tickets here!
Follow me on Twitter for updates on the Conference and follow @TheBlogWorksop to stay informed! On Day One you will learn Blogging-Back to the Basics which covers design, social media and engagement. In the second session, From Blogger to Bloggerpreneaur learn how to establish your blog as a business, trademarks and more. On Day Two, the first session Preparing for Advertisers and Pitching will teach you how to pitch to Brands, Sponsors and more. The second Session will teach you how to Build Relationships with Media will teach you how to handle media requests, press outlets, public relations and so much more! On Day Three you will learn a little more about Advertising vs. Affiliate Marketing and Other Options to Monetize Your Blogging Efforts. Throughout the conference there will be Q&A sessions with live participants and Giveaways during every break followed by a Grand Giveaway at the conclusion of the Conference! Find the full Agenda here. I’ve listed the full line up of speakers below including speajers from IZEA, Blog-Trends, The Blog Frog, Blogads and more!
You can even earn some prizes now through the end of March with a small donation on the Blog Conference’s Indiegogo Campaign! These funds will help pay for speakers, giveaways and more! Different levels of Perks correspond with the level of donation. You could earn Conference Discounts, a Conference Highlights DVD, a Blog Consultation and more! Also, 10% of your Conference ticket will support three great charities- The Atlanta Day Shelter for Women & Children, Wellspring Living and Suicide Prevention.
Meet the Speakers (and follow them on Twitter!) Use the official Hashtag, #TBW
- Ryan Schram, CEO of IZEA
- Lindsay Lee, Co-Founder of Blog Trends
- Robert Mooney, Sales Strategist at Blogads.com
- Stephanie Cuevas, Advertising/Sponsorship at StepfaniesDesk.com
- Dee Dee Cocheta, Public Relations & Branding at A.B.C. Publicity
- Da Vinci, Lifestyle Blogger/Vlogger at Your Life After 25
- Crystal Duncan, Director of Client Strategy & Operations at IZEA
- Holly Harmann, Sponsorship & Monetization at Tap Influence
- Laura Summers, Blogging for Business at NakedBlogging.com
- Paige Wilcox, Community Development Specialist at Blogads.com
- Deborah Anderson, Community Building Strategist at Social Web Cafe
- Charnita Fance, Social Media Blogger & TBW Chat Correspondent at Social Web Tools
- More To Be Announced!
More About the Conference
The Blog Workshop is an informational hub for bloggers and vloggers of all ages, niches and levels of experience. The blogosphere is an industry that is constantly changing; there is always new information to learn and share. We would like to be a major catalyst in bringing the blogging/vlogging community together.
Goals of The Blog Workshop – Online Conference
Our mission is to provide bloggers and vloggers information that will allow them to take their blogging/vlogging ventures to the next level. We want to bridge the gap between bloggers, brands, PR professionals and more. With the right kind of information not even the SKY will be your limit.
- Blogging With the Bloggerpreneur Mindset. How to build a profitable empire.
- How to connect and build effective relationships with brands, advertisers and more.
- Providing a great starting point and tools to further your blogging enterprise.
See you at the Conference!